วันเสาร์ที่ 19 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2551

I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers!

I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers!

by:sweetlycreativepink



I personally started out with an old singer from a pawn shop as my first purchase. Oh, and don't mention that dreadful thing that was considered top notch back in the fifties that was my grandmothers I used as a child. And lets forget the ones we had to use in highschool if you chose the sewing elective.

 

After receiving this for Christmas, I have used it daily for the past 6 months and then off and on before that for the past two years. It seems to hang in there with the best of em'. I love it so much that I have been thinking about purchasing anouther one just to have on the side "Just in case". I really use this machine. It is great for your general sewing use. I would not suggest using it for heavy duty use such as leather or really thick types of materials like suede, leather, ect. These just seem to heavy for it and when put in motion, will let you know it can't handle it and make an awful noise egaging a safety mechinism that will stop the machine to keep from doing damage to the machine. But for cottons, and normal every day blends seem to do fine. I have not had any problems.



I love the auto threading option. This is an eye saver! I like the fact that it has many differant feet options too. Believe me, I almost have them all.

I no longer hand sew buttons on since I can now do this on my machine.

Threading the machine is a breeze.

The bobbin loading it so easy.

It is a load and go machine. Within seconds, not minutes, your machine is threaded and ready to go.

The touch choice panel is easy to use and very user friendly. I didn't even have to use the owners manual to figure it out.

I also like the fact that software options are available for purchase that make many differant embroidery patterns from my computer and load in the machine.



Personally, I love mine. It has been the best gift my husband has bought. I have three differant machines and this is the one of choice. It has actually taken permanent residence on my kitchen table and only seems to be moved if company is coming for dinner but is promptly returned afterwords.

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: