วันพุธที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Hide And Seek {Techno Remix}

I REALLY love this song. I found it on New Grounds ( www.newgrounds.com ) and it 'sa very awesome song. You can download it here: www.newgrounds.com (Btw, I put in the video that it's by FishFood2021, but he is a Dj called DJ Parkour!! Just throwing that out there!!) :D Don't forget to Subscribe, Rate, and Comment!!!! Follow me!! www.twitter.com LYRICS: hide and seek trains and sewing machines Mmmm whatcha say, Mmm that you only meant well? well of course you did Mmmm whatcha say, Mmmm that it's all for the best? Of course it is Mmmm whatcha say? Mmmm that it's just what we need you decided this whatcha say? Mmmm what did she say? hide and seek trains and sewing machines all those years they were here first (Oh, yeah, I don't own this song and crap like that....)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jEWnWVcgM&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: