วันอังคารที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Sewing Tutorial: Retro Chic DIY Circle Skirt!

Impress your friends with a DIY circle skirt! It's the ideal project for beginners because it's super easy, but is very tailored looking and wearable. You will need: -Fabric. I aim for 60" wide fabric, as 45" would make a skirt too short for my tastes. And then I buy an equal length to the width (so that I end up with a square). -matching thread -a zipper -interfacing (optional: If your fabric is stiff you probably could do without, but I find that in the long run interfacing gives me a much cleaner, more professional look) ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just accidentally deleted the long detailed description and instructions I was typing. I'm going to bed.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQOPfZJZHh0&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: